Global Leadership Executive Growth
Nandani Lynton's experience and research demonstrate that the key skills for success as a global leader come through recognizing and using patterns from new contexts. Developing this mindset takes time and effort - it requires work on perspectives and tools, developing strong cultural intelligence, practicing reflection and self-awareness, and understanding the perspective and context of those to be led.
Global Leadership Executive Growth thus pays attention to:
- The leaders' ability to deal with complex circumstances, objectives and strategies,
- Their awareness of the emotions that can arise in cross-boundary work and impede or derail them individually,
- The skill of paying attention to the details of particular cases, while knowing how to see underlying patterns that will overrule details,
- The ability to hold contradictory thoughts and still keep moving through uncertain situations, and
- Their proficiency in paying attention to their own deep roots and values, and to reflecting on their behaviour and learning from mistakes.
Nandani Lynton designs assessments and seminars to measure and develop these Global Leadership capabilities and skills.